If you need more quantity or more products,Please contact us.
More Electronic Component,Click here ↓↓↓
1. Non-Contact Switch
2. Hall Switch Integrated Circuit Using hall Effect Principle,
3. USES The Semiconductor Integrated Technology Manufacturing Magnetic Susceptibility of the Circuit,
4. It is by the Voltage Regulator, Hall Voltage Generator, Differential Amplifier, Schmidt Triggers, Temperature Compensation and the Open Collector Output Stage Circuit Composed of Magnetic Sensitive Sensor Circuit
5. Its Input For the Magnetic Induction Intensity, the Output is a Digital Voltage Signal
- Working voltage:4.5V-24V
- Series 3144, hall switch integrated circuit using hall effect principle, USES the semiconductor integrated technology manufacturing magnetic susceptibility of the circuit, it is by the voltage regulator, hall voltage generator, differential amplifier, schmidt triggers, temperature compensation and the open collector output stage circuit composed of magnetic sensitive sensor circuit, its input for the magnetic induction intensity, the output is a digital voltage signal.
- Hall magnetic sensor module and a digital 13 interface with LED build a simple circuit, to produce a magnetic flasher .Use digital 13 interface with the LED, the Hall magnetic sensor connected to the force plate number 3 for ARDUINO interface. When the Hall magnetic sensor to a magnetic field signal , LED lights on, versa lights off.Reference Program:
int Led=13;// Definition LED Interface
int SENSOR=3;// Define the Hall magnetic sensor interface
int val;// Defines a numeric variable val
pinMode(Led,OUTPUT);// Definition LED as output interface
pinMode SENSOR,INPUT);// Defined the Hall magnetic sensor as output interface
val=digitalRead(SENSOR);// The digital interface is assigned a value of 3 to read val
if(val==HIGH)// When the shock sensor detects a signal , LED flashes
Question: Can it be used directly with Arduino/Raspberry pi?
Question: Does it come with LED?
Question: What is the mounting hole diameter and centers dimensions?
Answer: By my measurements, the pcb is 19x15mm and the holes are 10mm apart from centers with 1.5mm diameters